This is my project of documenting food during my study in UK 2012/13 under Chevening Scholarship. Many friends have requested me to do this and I think it's a great project to pick up. Who says study abroad means instant noodles, fast food restaurants and eating out all the time? Who says that it has to be fancy, expensive and time consuming.... hehehe... let's break that with a little bit of TLC from your own kitchen.

Enjoy!

Saturday 2 March 2013

Banana Muffin Cake




Saturday baking! triggered by the sight of the browning and almost spoiled banana.Thought i make a new pics of the old tried and tested recipe. The recipe can be found in my other blog (the old one), Click Annie 1-2-3 Dish. There are 2 things that I did differently this time
  1. I added Sultanas and Chocolate Chip
  2. Instead of baking it in a muffin tins, I pour them on a loaf / cake tin. Saves me time and washing.

So Happy weekend! I will aim to finish the houseworks. But at least I made somebody very happy (and full) this morning...
Tania can't wait for the Photo session to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...